|Loot:|| 2012 Birthday Gift|
Birthday Cake Candle
Blob of Cake Batter
Dollop of Icing
|Locations:||Birthday Party Celebration|
|Mouse Group:||Event Mice (Birthday)|
|More Info:||MouseHunt Info Page|
This greedy little mouse managed to infiltrate HitGrab HQ by disguising himself as one of the developers. Capturing this mouse will return the stolen code to HitGrab, and you'll be rewarded with a special HitGrab gift! This mouse is available around MouseHunt's Birthday.
- "Birthday" redirects here. For other uses, see Birthday (disambiguation).
The Birthday Mouse is a breed of mouse found in the Birthday Party Celebration location. They are known to drop 2012 Birthday Gift, Birthday Cake Candle, Blobs of Cake Batter, Dollops of Icing, Nanny Charms and Party Charms as loot.
Birthday mice have no specific preference for any kind of cheese.
History and Trivia
- Birthday mice were released on 5 March 2009 to commemorate MouseHunt's 1st Birthday on 7 March 2009. Due to a glitch, Birthday mice could be caught in the Meditation Room when they were first released. This was fixed shortly afterwards. Birthday mice were found in all locations except the Meditation Room and Pinnacle Chamber. They were known to always drop Birthday Gifts and Fancy Birthday Gifts in all locations. However, hunters could only receive one Fancy Birthday Gift.
- Birthday mice appeared in the Town of Gnawnia again on 2 March 2010 as part of MouseHunt Birthday II, dropping Nanny Bolts.
- Birthday mice dropped Stolen Birthday Gift and Plush Terrible Twos Mouse in the Town of Gnawnia for the first time on 7 March 2010.
- Birthday mice appeared in Great Gnarled Tree at some point during March 2010.
- Birthday mice look similar to Elf mice, but with a birthday hat and a birthday cake next to it.
- Re-released on 4 March 2011 during MouseHunt's 3rd Birthday Celebration, Birthday mice dropped 2011 Birthday Gifts for the first time.
- Birthday mice were re-released during MouseHunt's Fourth Birthday Celebration, and were located at the Birthday Party Celebration.