|Loot:|| Brie cheese|
Plankrun's Journal Back Cover
|Mouse Group:||Indigenous Mice|
|Weaknesses:||All types except Parental|
|Bait Pref:|| Brie cheese|
|More Info:||MouseHunt Info Page|
These mice have earned the nickname 'Sparky' after a certain infamous MouseHunter who had very long fingers. With an insatiable lust for brie, these stealthy mice make their way from region to region stealing brie from shoppe keepers! Since they are known for their desire to hoard cheese, a hunter is sure to find a few pieces of left over brie in the satchel of this sparky little mouse.
- "Burglar" redirects here. For other uses, see Master Burglar Mouse.
The Burglar Mouse is a breed of mouse found in the Gnawnia, Burroughs and Valour regions. They are known to drop Flawless Orb and Brie and Gilded cheese in all locations, and Plankrun's Journal Back Cover in the Bazaar.
Hunters looking for the Back Cover of Plankrun's Journal are advised to use their strongest trap regardless of type and bait it with Brie cheese. This setup should be adequate for attracting and catching Burglar mice in the Bazaar, in addition to the other breeds that can also be found there.
History and Trivia
- The nickname for the Burglar Mouse did indeed come from a certain notorious scammer. He was believed to be the first to try to repeatedly get honest players to part with their SUPER|brie+ for free on the forums.
- They were temporarily found in Ronza's Traveling Shoppe in 2009 where they dropped Brie cheese as loot.
- Burglar mice previously were available in the Town of Gnawnia in addition to the other locations, but are no longer there.
- Burglar mice began to drop Gilded cheese as loot on 8 June 2010, alongside the release of MouseHunt version 3.0.
- Burglar mice were available in all three sections of the Haunted Terrortories location during the 2010 and 2011 Halloween Trick AND Treat Events when it was festively costumed to befit the occasions.
- On 25 January 2011 they began to drop Flawless Orb as loot.
- Burglar mice began dropping the Scalloped Pink Egg as loot, in the Bazaar on 19 April 2011, for the Spring Egg Hunt 2011 event.
- During the Spring Egg Hunt 2011 event, Burglar mice also dropped a bonus Burglar Egg as loot for hunters who had obtained the Rocket Rabbit Mallet. They dropped the same loot the following year during the Spring Egg Hunt 2012 event for hunters who had obtained the Eggscavator.