|Loot:|| Desert Travel Almanac|
|Locations:|| Great Gnarled Tree|
|Mouse Group:||Forest Guild|
|More Info:||MouseHunt Info Page|
These noble mice are most often found traveling through Whisker Woods to and from Gnawnia. Known for their curiosity, Centaur mice collect cheese and other items from the various Kindgoms they visit. Although peaceful by nature, Centaur mice will not hesitate to defend their fellow mice, for they see MouseHunters as a nuisance that must be defeated.
The Centaur Mouse is a breed of mouse found in the Great Gnarled Tree and in the Lagoon. They are known to drop 1 to 3 Gnarled Potions at a time in the Great Gnarled Tree. They are also known to drop the Desert Travel Almanac in both locations, but only while hunters are in the process of completing the Zurreal Trap Research Assignment.
Centaur mice have no specific preference for any kind of cheese.
History and Trivia
- They were found at the Festive Comet during The Great Winter Hunt '09, where they dropped Nine Reindeer Antlers; it was humorously costumed to befit the event.
- On 15 December 2010, a new wave of mice invaded the Festive Comet. Led by the Scrooge Mouse, the Centaur Mouse was re-released in the Festive Comet and was found to be especially attracted to Seasoned Gouda cheese; it wore the same costume as the previous year.
- During the Spring Egg Hunt 2011, Centaur mice began dropping a bonus Whisker Woods Egg as loot for hunters who had obtained the Rocket Rabbit Mallet. They dropped the same loot the following year during the Spring Egg Hunt 2012 event for hunters who had obtained the Eggscavator.
- On 23 August 2011 they began to drop the Desert Travel Almanac as loot.
- Centaur mice could be found at the Great Gnawnian Games in August 2012, when hunting with Runny cheese.