|Mouse Group: Forest Guild|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Tactical||Other Requirements:||None|
Wicked Gnarly Cheese
|Locations:||Great Gnarled Tree
|Loot:||Desert Travel Almanac|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|These noble mice are most often found traveling through Whisker Woods to and from Gnawnia. Known for their curiosity, Centaur mice collect cheese and other items from the various Kingdoms they visit. Although peaceful by nature, Centaur mice will not hesitate to defend their fellow mice, for they see MouseHunters as a nuisance that must be defeated.|
|Mouse ID#: 32|
Cheese and Charm Preference
In the Great Gnarled Tree location, the Centaur Mouse will be attracted when hunting with Standard Cheese and Gnarled Cheese.
In the Lagoon location, the Centaur Mouse will be attracted when hunting with Gnarled Cheese and Wicked Gnarly Cheese.
No Charms are required to attract the Centaur Mouse.
Power Type Weaknesses
The Centaur Mouse will drop the Desert Travel Almanac in the Great Gnarled Tree or Lagoon locations when working the Zurreal Trap Research Assignment.
The Desert Travel Almanac is necessary for crafting the Zurreal's Folly weapon.
The Centaur Mouse is not known to drop any other loot in the Lagoon location.
Attraction info and special event loot drops for the Centaur Mouse can be found at the individual event location pages.
- The Centaur Mouse drops the Whisker Woods Egg during the annual Spring Egg Hunt.
History and Trivia
- 9 April 2009: The Centaur Mouse is released for the first time in the Great Gnarled Tree.
- 22 April 2009: The Centaur Mouse begins appearing in the Lagoon.
- 14 April 2011: The Centaur Mouse began dropping a bonus Whisker Woods Egg as loot for the first time, as part of the annual Spring Egg Hunt.
- 23 August 2011: The Centaur Mouse began to drop the Desert Travel Almanac as loot.
- 25 June 2013: The Centaur Mouse gained a vulnerability to Law traps with the release of Varmint Valley.