- "Cheddar" redirects here. For other uses, see Cheddar (disambiguation).
|Category: Basic Bait|
Great Gnarled Tree
Town of Digby
Town of Gnawnia
|Stales To:||Stale Cheese|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page|
|Cheddar is rather poor at attracting most mice, however, hunters may find success with this cheese when hunting the more frail breeds.|
Obtaining Cheddar Cheese
Cheddar Cheese is available for 10 gold per piece from Cheese Shoppes in the following locations:
Cheddar Cheese can be found as loot from the following mice:
Using Cheddar Cheese
Cheddar Cheese can be used with some success in these regions, however, its low attraction rate makes it a poor choice in most areas.
- Use in King's Gauntlet is restricted to Tier 1
- Whisker Woods region
- Furoma region, with the following exceptions:
- Rodentia region, with the following exceptions:
- The poor attraction rate of Cheddar Cheese makes it a poor choice in Zugzwang's Tower
- Tribal Isles region, with the following exceptions:
- Sandtail Desert region, with the following exceptions:
Cheddar Cheese will attract mice throughout the Kingdom (see Locations above), but has a low attraction rate.
The following potions use Cheddar Cheese in the conversion process.
- Stale Cheese - Produced by Cheddar Cheese when it fails to attract a mouse and goes stale.