|Loot:|| Frozen Sealed Bottle|
Hunting Research (5,000)
Satchel of Gold (2,000)
|Mouse Group:||Icewing's Invasion (Tunnel Rat)|
|More Info:||MouseHunt Info Page|
Chipper mice aren't as chipper as you might expect, given their names. Instead, they all seem to have a chip on their shoulder, and are bitter, spiteful fellows. Chippers work out their frustrations on the ice and rocks in front of them, making quick work of walls and carving tunnels faster than would seem otherwise possible.
In fact, the only other activity that seems to give them solace is stealing hunters' supplies and hiding their ill-gotten goods in holes made slightly too small for human hands.
The Chipper Mouse is a breed of mouse found in the Slushy Shoreline and in the Treacherous Tunnels, Bombing Run, and The Mad Depths zones of the Iceberg location. They are known to drop War Scraps as loot in the Slushy Shoreline, and Frozen Sealed Bottle, Hunting Research, Satchel of Gold, Sticky Charms, and Wax Charms in the Iceberg location.
Chipper mice have no specific preference for any kind of cheese.
In the Iceberg, the encounter rate for Chipper mice can be increased by arming the Magnet base. Additionally, in The Mad Depths zone, the encounter rate can be increased by arming the Hearthstone base.
History and Trivia
- The Chipper was released on 7 May 2012.
- Chipper mice dropped War Supplies as loot for the first week after its release.
- Chipper mice dropped Interlocking Hull Fragments between 14 May 2012 and 24 May 2012.
- They began to drop the loot in the Iceberg location on 1 June 2012.
- On 11 February 2013, they appeared in Calamity Carl's Cozy Cruise as part of the Year of the Snake Festival, dropping Cruise Bux, Firecracker Charms, and Iceberg Souvenirs as loot.