|Mouse Group: The Forgotten Mice|
|Gold:||12,250||Bait Pref:||Runic Cheese|
|Locations:||Acolyte Realm||Loot:|| Ancient Potion|
Satchel of Gold (50,000)
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
| Unknown until a terrible catastrophe known as the "March 7 Distortion", where all of Gnawnia experienced a massive ripple in time, this mouse has an obsession with the passage of time, to the point where some argue he has been driven to the brink of madness and represents one of the greatest threats in the land!|
Others differ, however, and speculate that this mouse is solely responsible for the smooth passage of time, and that his recent appearance in our realm is due to overuse of the Clockapult of Time, or the clockwork-like sounding of hunters' horns, every fifteen minutes.
Regardless, he is reclusive and powerful, and hunters who wish to challenge him will need all of the courage they can muster.
The Chrono Mouse has been found to be especially attracted to Runic Cheese, to the point that any other kind of cheese will simply not suffice.
The Chrono Mouse's weaknesses differ from other mice in The Forgotten Mice group. Forgotten type weapons are very effective against the Chrono Mouse; Shadow and Arcane weapons are less effective, and the rest are ineffective.
- The Chrono Mouse drops the Chrono Egg during the annual Spring Egg Hunt.
- Spring Egg Hunt 2014 - 15 April through 27 May 2014
History and Trivia
- 12 July 2012: The Chrono Mouse was painted live and is based on a design which won a Grand Prize in an "Official Design a Mouse Art Contest" that was held via the Discussion Boards.
- 20 July 2012: The Chrono Mouse was was released for the first time.
- 29 August 2012: The Chrono Mouse began dropping Ancient Relic as loot.