- "Dancer" redirects here. For other uses, see Dancer (disambiguation).
|Mouse Group: Gauntlet Gladiators (Tier Four: Bard Mice)|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Tactical||Other Requirements:||None|
|Cheese:||Gauntlet Cheese Tier 4||Charm:||None|
|Locations:||King's Gauntlet: Tier 4||Loot:||Gauntlet Potion Tier 5|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|Coins jingle, fabric twirls and music flows around Dancer Mice, the masters of movement. Dancer Mice make their trade look easy, but the tricks they pull off are anything but-- cartwheels, back flips and amazing feats of balance fill their routines. With so much strength and agility at their command, it’s no wonder that Dancer Mice can pirouette their way to the cheese.|
|Mouse ID#: 47|
Cheese and Charm Preference
The Dancer Mouse is attracted to Gauntlet Cheese Tier 4.
No Charms are required to attract the Dancer Mouse.
Power Type Weaknesses
The Dancer Mouse drops Gauntlet Potion Tier 5 as loot.
Attraction info and special event loot drops for the Dancer Mouse can be found at the individual event location pages.
- The Dancer Mouse drops the Gauntlet Bard Egg during the annual Spring Egg Hunt.
History and Trivia
- 8 June 2010: The Dancer Mouse was released with the introduction of the King's Gauntlet as part of the MouseHunt v3.0 update.
- 29 June 2010: The King granted permission to use the Gauntlet Potion Tier 4, allowing Hunters to access the Dancer Mouse.
- 14 April 2011: The Dancer Mouse began dropping a bonus Gauntlet Bard Egg as loot during the [[Spring Egg Hunt 2011] event].
- 17 April 2011: The Dancer Mouse began dropping the Stripy Red Egg as loot as part of the Spring Egg Hunt 2011 event.