- For other uses of the term "Diamond", see Diamond (disambiguation).
A rare, valuable stone of colourless carbon. An extremely hard substance that shines bright... like a diamond!
This precious stone is used to create the coveted Diamond Cheese, which is used to track down the Huntereater, Diamondhide, and Crystal Behemoth mice.
- Crystal Golem, Crystal Lurker, Crystal Observer, Crystal Queen, Gemstone Worshipper, Shattered Obsidian, and Splintered Stone Sentry mice in Fungal Cavern
- Retired Minotaur in Zokor
- Unstable Crystal
- Fungal Cavern Treasure Chests
- Hunting with Diamond Boost Charm armed will give a hunter an extra Diamond on hunts where one is looted.
- Craft Diamond Cheese (10 Diamonds for 1 piece, plus other requirements)
- Purchase Crystal Crucible Trap at Fungal Cavern Trapsmith (5 Diamonds, plus other requirements)
- Purchase Fungal Gemstone Crucible Skin at Fungal Cavern Trapsmith (2 Diamonds, plus other requirements)
- Purchase Gemstone Shark Skin at Fungal Cavern Trapsmith (10 Diamonds, plus other requirements)
- Purchase Fungal Cavern Journal Theme at Fungal Cavern General Store (30 Diamonds, plus other requirements)
History and Trivia
- Diamond was introduced 12 May 2015 with the release of Fungal Cavern.