Eagle Owl Mouse
|Eagle Owl Mouse|
|Mouse Group: Forest Guild|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Tactical||Other Requirements:||None|
Wicked Gnarly Cheese
Great Gnarled Tree
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|These mice of prey swoop from the trees, often turning the Hunter into the hunted. Feared for their ability to steal cheese and gold in the blink of an eye, these mice can cripple the courage of even the bravest of MouseHunters.|
|Mouse ID#: 60|
Cheese and Charm Preference
The Eagle Owl Mouse is attracted to the following cheeses:
No Charms are required to attract the Eagle Owl Mouse.
Power Type Weaknesses
Attraction info and special event loot drops for the Eagle Owl Mouse can be found at the individual event location pages.
- The Eagle Owl Mouse drops the Whisker Woods Egg during the annual Spring Egg Hunt.
History and Trivia
- 31 March 2009: The Eagle Owl Mouse was released with the introduction of the Calm Clearing.
- 14 April 2011: The Eagle Owl Mouse began dropping a bonus Whisker Woods Egg as loot as part of the annual Spring Egg Hunt.
- 16 April 2011: The Eagle Owl Mouse began dropping the Blue Argyle Egg as loot in the Great Gnarled Tree as part of the Spring Egg Hunt 2011 event.
- 25 June 2013: The Eagle Owl Mouse gained a vulnerability to Law traps with the release of Varmint Valley.