Empowered Anchor Charm
|Empowered Anchor Charm|
|Categories: Balacks Cove, Sunken City|
|Charm Statistics||Charm Info|
|Power Bonus:||4%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||No Effect||Tradeable:||Yes|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|This charm is created by bonding Charmbits with Scrap Metal to forge a mighty anchor that increases the stability of a trap's weapon, providing a significant power bonus. The anchor also prevents being washed out of Balack's Cove when capturing a Riptide Mouse and reduces your movement speed underwater when armed during a dive at the Sunken City.|
The Empowered Anchor Charm is not sold by any Charm Shoppe and is therefore non-refundable. It can only be crafted given the proper ingredients or purchased from the Marketplace. Hunters are able to transfer their supplies of the Empowered Anchor Charm using the Give To Friends option.
- Balack's Cove - Medium or High Tide
- The hunter's progress slows to 10 meters per hunt instead of the usual 30 meters per catch, allowing a hunter to stay in a zone for a longer time. This can be used to take advantage of zones with better loot.
History and Trivia
- 25 January 2011: The Empowered Anchor Charm was introduced when Moustachio shared his secret to crafting Charms.
- 19 October 2011: The Empowered Anchor Charm was made available at the Haunted Terrortories Charm Shoppe during the Halloween at the Haunted Terrortories event.
- 2 July 2014: The Empowered Anchor Charm gained a special effect in the new Sunken City area. Its description was also updated; the earlier description was simply:
- This charm is created by bonding Charmbits with Scrap Metal to forge a mighty anchor that increases the stability of a trap's weapon, providing a significant power bonus. The anchor also prevents being washed out of Balack's Cove when capturing a Riptide Mouse.