Empowered Anchor Charm
|Empowered Anchor Charm|
|Categories: Balacks Cove, Sunken City|
|Charm Statistics||Charm Info|
|Power Bonus:||4%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||No Effect||Tradeable:||Yes|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|This charm is created by bonding Charmbits with Scrap Metal to forge a mighty anchor that increases the stability of a trap's weapon, providing a significant power bonus. The anchor also prevents being washed out of Balack's Cove when capturing a Riptide Mouse and reduces your movement speed underwater when armed during a dive at the Sunken City.|
The Empowered Anchor Charm is not sold by any Charm Shoppe and is therefore non-refundable. It can only be crafted given the proper ingredients or purchased from the Marketplace. It can also be obtained as a result from hunting with an Unstable Charm or Treasure Trawling Charm. Hunters are able to transfer their supplies of the Empowered Anchor Charm using the Give To Friends option.
- Balack's Cove - Medium or High Tide
- The hunter's progress slows to 10 meters per hunt instead of the usual 30 meters per catch, allowing a hunter to stay in a zone for a longer time. This can be used to take advantage of zones with better loot.
- A complete list of Balack's Cove Charms can be found here.
- A complete list of Sunken City Charms can be found here.
History and Trivia
- 25 January 2011: The Empowered Anchor Charm was introduced when Moustachio shared his secret to crafting Charms.
- 19 October 2011: The Empowered Anchor Charm was made available at the Haunted Terrortories Charm Shoppe during the Halloween at the Haunted Terrortories event.
- 2 July 2014: The Empowered Anchor Charm gained a special effect in the new Sunken City area. Its description was also changed. The original description read as follows:
- This charm is created by bonding Charmbits with Scrap Metal to forge a mighty anchor that increases the stability of a trap's weapon, providing a significant power bonus. The anchor also prevents being washed out of Balack's Cove when capturing a Riptide Mouse.