|Power Type: Physical|
|Weapon Statistics||Weapon Info|
|Power Bonus:||10%||Cost:||1,704,340 gold|
|Attraction Bonus:||0%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||Insanely Stale||Smashable:||No|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|Digby scientists were hard at work trying to improve upon the already amazing RhinoBot when a fluke of chance led to the creation of the Enraged RhinoBot! The pure platinum cogs make it practically indestructible and a machine of pure raging power! It is hard to say whether the scientists think their masterpiece a success or a failure because since the Enraged Rhinobot has emerged from their labs, no one has been able to discover their whereabouts.|
The Enraged RhinoBot is not sold by any Trapsmith. It can only be crafted given the proper ingredients.
|Formula: Enraged RhinoBot|
|Recipe can be unlocked by:||Capture an Aged Mouse|
|Tiny Platinum Bar||6||60,000
|Recipe costs represent Shoppe prices only. The cost of items obtained through other sources will affect the total cost of crafting.|
- RhinoBot – Source of RhinoBot Parts for crafting the Enraged RhinoBot.
- A complete list of RhinoBot weapons can be found here.
- A complete list of Physical weapons can be found here.
History and Trivia
- 22 March 2011: The first Enraged RhinoBot was crafted.
- 29 July, 2015: The point requirement for the Enraged RhinoBot was lowered from 17,000,000 to 13,000,000.