Extra Spooky Charm
|Extra Spooky Charm|
|Charm Statistics||Charm Info|
|Power:||500||Cost:||See current Halloween event page|
|Power Bonus:||3%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||No Effect||Tradeable:||No|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|An extra spooky charm for attracting other worldly mice not of this dimension! Equip this charm for some extra power and to ramp up the difficulty of the Spooky Sandcastle to Rift-streme!
Equipping this charm will also attract higher powered Rift mice within the Spooky Sandcastle. Use with caution!
Sources for this charm and a description of any special effects can be found on the current Halloween event page.
This charm is only usable by Hunters of rank Count or Countess and above.
|Set Bonus (2 Pieces)
|Set Bonus (3 Pieces)
|The Rift Set Bonuses require Hunters to own a Rift Base, Weapon or Charm.|
- Candy Charm - Halloween event charm
- Shortcut Charm - Halloween event charm
- Spooky Charm - Halloween event charm
- A complete list of Riftwalker Set items can be found here.
History and Trivia
- 19 October 2014: The Extra Spooky Charm was introduced at the start of the Halloween 2014 event.
- 21 October 2015: The Extra Spooky Charm was added to the Riftwalker Set, its power was increased from 350 to 500.
- 13 October 2016: References in the description were changed from Haunted Terrortories to Spooky Sandcastle.
- 17 October 2017: Extra Spooky Charm no longer has any special properties during the annual Halloween event.