Golden Anchor Charm
|Golden Anchor Charm|
|Categories: Balacks Cove, Sunken City|
|Charm Statistics||Charm Info|
|Power Bonus:||4%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||No Effect||Tradeable:||Yes|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|Dive into the Sunken City and plunder the riches from its depths with the aid of this treasure-seeking charm! It behaves like any other anchor charm, preventing the Riptide Mouse in Balack's Cove from washing you out and slowing your movement speed underwater, but it has one additional function...
This charm will find an EXTRA Sand Dollar when a mouse drops one in the Sunken City!
The Golden Anchor Charm is not sold by any Charm Shoppe and is therefore non-refundable. It can only be crafted given the proper ingredients or purchased from the Marketplace. It can also be obtained by hunting with a Treasure Trawling Charm. Hunters are able to transfer their supplies of the Golden Anchor Charm using the Give To Friends option.
- Balack's Cove - Medium or High Tide
- The hunter's progress slows to 10 meters per hunt instead of the usual 30 meters per catch, allowing a hunter to stay in a zone for a longer time. Catching a mouse that drops a Sand Dollar as loot awards an additional Sand Dollar, with the following message left in the Hunter's Journal:
- The Golden Anchor Charm scraped along the bottom of the ocean, its magnetic properties tugging at the ancient deposits deep within the sand.
- An extra Sand Dollar came loose and floated upwards into my submarine's cargo hold!
- A complete list of Balack's Cove Charms can be found here.
- A complete list of Sunken City Charms can be found here.