Town of Gnawnia
|Mouse Group:||Indigenous Mice|
|Weaknesses:||All types except Parental|
|More Info:||MouseHunt Info Page|
Slightly feistier than their white cousins, the grey mouse is also a very common mouse. They pose very little challenge, and thus garner little reward. Great for the starting mouse hunter.
- "Grey" redirects here. For other uses, see Mutated Grey Mouse.
Grey mice have no specific preference for any kind of cheese. In fact, they are known to have an aversion to White Cheddar cheese, and are known to avoid traps baited with them.
History and Trivia
- They have been located in Ronza's Traveling Shoppe during Ronza's 2009 and 2011 visits.
- Grey mice were available in the Corn Field Maze and Haunted Manor sections of the Haunted Terrortories location during the 2010 and 2011 Halloween Trick AND Treat Events when it was festively costumed to befit the occasions.
- On 4 March 2011, Grey mice could be found at the Birthday Party location during MouseHunt's 3rd Birthday Celebration.
- Grey mice appeared at the Birthday Party Celebration location during the MouseHunt's Fourth Birthday Celebration event, during which they were known to drop 2012 Birthday Gifts and Party Charms as loot.
- Grey mice could be found at the Great Gnawnian Games in August 2012, when hunting without Runny cheese.
- On 11 February 2013, they appeared in Calamity Carl's Cozy Cruise as part of the Year of the Snake Festival, dropping Cruise Bux and Gnawnian Shoreline Souvenirs as loot.