|Loot:||Ambush Trap Blueprints|
|Mouse Group:||Followers of Furoma|
|More Info:||MouseHunt Info Page|
These old mice refuse to side with the Furoma forces and reject the twisted agenda of the Dojo Masters. Often pushed around and the target of jokes, these oppressed mice are forced to do the bidding of their masters. Often far too weak to pose any challenge to an experienced hunter, these mice offer very little reward.
- "Hapless" redirects here. For other uses, see Hapless Marionette Mouse.
Hapless mice have no specific preference for any kind of cheese.
History and Trivia
- On 2 December 2008 they began to drop Ambush Trap Blueprints.
- Hapless mice used to also be attracted to the crafted cheeses that are used to attract the Master mice, but are now only attracted to standard cheeses like swiss, brie, and gouda.
- Hapless mice began dropping the Scalloped Pink Egg as loot in the Pinnacle Chamber, on 19 April 2011, for the Spring Egg Hunt 2011 event.
- Hapless mice could be found at the Great Gnawnian Games in August 2012, when hunting without Runny cheese.