Incompetent Ice Climber Mouse
The Incompetent Ice Climber Mouse is a breed of mouse found in the Slushy Shoreline and the Treacherous Tunnels zone of the Iceberg location. They are known to drop War Scraps as loot in the Slushy Shoreline, and Hunting Research, Satchel of Gold, Sticky Charms, and Wax Charms in the Iceberg.
|Incompetent Ice Climber Mouse|
|Mouse Group: Icewing's Invasion (Bergling)|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Hydro||Other Requirements:||??|
|Loot:||Hunting Research (5,000)|
Satchel of Gold (2,000)
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|Everybody's gotta start somewhere, and this mouse is starting at the bottom and working to the top!|
Unfortunately, he's... well, not very good at it, but it's not his fault! These tools are really specialized and kind of hard to get a handle on!
And they look delicious.
|Mouse ID#: 367|
Incompetent Ice Climber mice have no specific preference for any kind of cheese.
The Incompetent Ice Climber mouse cannot be encountered in the Slushy Shoreline when a hunter has Softserve Charms armed. In the Iceberg, the encounter rate for Incompetent Ice Climber mice can be decreased by arming the Magnet base. Also in the Iceberg, a Wax Charm will increase the distance of a successful catch, and a Sticky Charm will reduce the distance of a miss.
- The Incompetent Ice Climber Mouse drops the Slushy Shoreline Egg during the annual Spring Egg Hunt.
- MouseHunt's Ninth Birthday - 1 - 15 March 2017
- Location: Birthday Party Zone
- MouseHunt's Eighth Birthday - 3 - 21 March 2016
- Great Winter Hunt 2015 - 15 December 2015 through 12 January 2016
- MouseHunt's Seventh Birthday - 5 - 19 March 2015
History and Trivia
- The Incompetent Ice Climber was released on 30 April 2012, in the Bazaar, Calm Clearing, Cape Clawed, Crystal Library, Great Gnarled Tree, Harbour, King's Arms, Laboratory, Meadow, Mountain, Muridae Market, S.S. Huntington II, Town of Digby, Town of Gnawnia, Training Grounds, and Windmill. Whilst the mouse was available in these locations, Draconic, Forgotten, Arcane, Shadow, Tactical, and Physical power types were listed as less effective against it, in addition to its current weakness to hydro power type.
- On 7 May 2012, the mouse moved locations, and could only be found at the Slushy Shoreline where the range of power types effective against it was reduced to Hydro only.
- Incompetent Ice Climber mice dropped Interlocking Hull Fragments between 14 May 2012 and 24 May 2012.
- They began to drop the loot in the Iceberg location on 1 June 2012.