|Mouse Group: Gauntlet Gladiators (Tier Two: Thief Mice)|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Physical||Other Requirements:||None|
|Cheese:||Gauntlet Cheese Tier 2||Charm:||None|
|Locations:||King's Gauntlet: Tier 2||Loot:||Gauntlet Potion Tier 3|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|24. . . 8. . . 19. . . The Lockpick mouse can use its mini-stethoscope and custom paperclip to circumvent nearly any method of modern lock-itude. Sea chests? Done. Safes? Cracked. Deluxe, master-class lockboxes with fifteen different mechanisms and an explosive security system? There better be a big cheese payoff, but, yeah, the Lockpick can do them, too. It can also spring trap mechanisms ahead of time, leaving the cheese ripe for the taking.|
|Mouse ID#: 116|
Cheese and Charm Preference
The Lockpick Mouse is attracted to Gauntlet Cheese Tier 2.
No Charms are required to attract the Lockpick Mouse.
Power Type Weaknesses
Attraction info and special event loot drops for the Lockpick Mouse can be found at the individual event location pages.
History and Trivia
- The image of a Lockpick Mouse is displayed when the game is down for an update or maintenance, along with this message:
- MouseHunt will return shortly.
- We're doing some maintenance, or applying a game update.
- Thanks for your patience.
- 8 June 2010: The Lockpick Mouse was released with the introduction of the King's Gauntlet as part of the MouseHunt v3.0 update.
- 15 June 2010: The King granted permission to use the Gauntlet Potion Tier 2, allowing Hunters to access the Lockpick Mouse.