(Redirected from Magic)
|Locations:|| Harbour |
Town of Gnawnia
|Mouse Group:||Indigenous Mice|
|Weaknesses:||All types except Parental|
|More Info:||MouseHunt Info Page|
And now, Ladies and Gentlemen, the Magic Mouse will make your cheese. . . disappear! Using only the power of his mind (and some smoke, mirrors and pulleys) he can levitate even the largest wheels of cheese off of trap bases, and into the mouths of his lovely assistants. No cage can hold him, and no rope can bind him. . . unless someone other than his lovely assistants is doing the tying, but that's giving his enemies an unfair advantage, isn’t it?
- "Magic" redirects here. For other uses, see Magic (disambiguation).
Magic mice have been found to be especially attracted to SUPER|brie+ cheese.
History and Trivia
- On 12 January 2011, Magic mice could be found at Ronza's Traveling Shoppe where they dropped Luck Charm and Rockforth cheese as loot for the first time.
- On 4 March 2011, Magic mice could be found at the Birthday Party location during MouseHunt's 3rd Birthday Celebration, where they were found to drop Nanny Charms as loot. They also developed a preference for Cupcake Colby cheese in this location.
- During the Spring Egg Hunt 2011, Magic mice began dropping a bonus Magic Egg as loot for hunters who had obtained the Rocket Rabbit Mallet. They dropped the same loot the following year during the Spring Egg Hunt 2012 event for hunters who had obtained the Eggscavator.
- Magic mice appeared at the Birthday Party Celebration location during the MouseHunt's Fourth Birthday Celebration event, during which they were known to drop 2012 Birthday Gifts, Birthday Cake Candles, Blobs of Cake Batter, Dollops of Icing, and Party Charms as loot.
- On 25 June 2013, they gained a vulnerability to Law power type traps, with the release of Varmint Valley.