- Monster redirects here. For more uses see Monster (disambiguation).
|Mouse Group: Indigenous Mice|
|Gold:||9,100||Bait Pref:||Radioactive Blue Cheese|
|Loot:|| Brie Cheese|
Greater Radioactive Blue Potion
Lab Research (1,000 points)
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|Deep within the bowels of the Laboratory, alone and miserable, lurks a monster so terrifying, so hideous, that no one dares to speak its name. Known only as Dr. F. Romage's Monster mice, their horrible howls can be heard rumbling throughout the walls of the Lab, haunting those who dwell close enough to hear them.|
- The Monster Mouse has been found to be especially attracted to Radioactive Blue Cheese, to the point that no other cheese will suffice.
All power types are of normal effectiveness against the Monster Mouse.
The Monster Mouse drops loot in the following locations:
- The Monster Mouse drops the Monster Egg during the annual Spring Egg Hunt.
- Great Winter Hunt 2014 - 9 December 2014 through ???
- Halloween 2014 - 14 October through 4 November 2014
- Spring Egg Hunt 2014 - 15 April through 27 May 2014
- Great Winter Snowball Fight - 10 December 2013 through 7 January 2014
- Halloween 2013 - 17 October through 7 November 2013
- Spring Egg Hunt 2013 - 25 March through 22 April 2013
- Halloween 2012 - 17 October through 9 November 2012
- Great Gnawnian Games - 31 July through 13 August 2012
- Spring Egg Hunt 2012 - 4-19 April 2012
- Great Winter Hunt 2011 - 7 December 2011 through 9 January 2012
- Halloween at the Haunted Terrortories - 19 October through 3 November 2011
- Spring Egg Hunt 2011 - 14 April through 10 May 2011
- Great Winter Hunt 2010 - 15 December 2010 through 6 January 2011
- Halloween Trick AND Treat - 20 October through 2 November 2010
History and Trivia
- 12 June 2008: The Monster Mouse was released.
- When individual mice weights varied, the heavier a Monster Mouse was, the more loot it would drop.
- The Dr. F. Romage in the description is a play on fromage, the French word for "cheese."
- The visual appearance of the Monster Mouse is an assortment of components from the Bionic Mouse, Brown Mouse, Dwarf Mouse, Gold Mouse, Granite Mouse, Steel Mouse, and White Mouse. The appearance and description are a reference to Frankenstein's Monster
- The faint silhouette of the Monster Mouse can be seen on the Laboratory header image.
- 24 March 2010: The Monster Mouse began dropping Living Shards.
- 4 April 2012: The Monster Mouse began dropping a bonus Monster Egg as loot during the Spring Egg Hunt 2011 event.
- 25 June 2013: The Monster Mouse gained a vulnerability to Law power type traps, with the release of Varmint Valley.
- 25 March 2014: The Monster Mouse gained a vulnerability to Rift power type traps, with the release of the Rift Plane.
- 9 September 2014: The Monstrous Abomination Mouse is released with the opening of the Burroughs Rift, as the Rift counterpart of the Monster Mouse.