- Monster redirects here. For more uses see Monster (disambiguation).
|Mouse Group: Indigenous Mice|
|Points:||9,100||Weaknesses:||All types except Parental|
|Gold:||9,100||Bait Pref:||Radioactive Blue|
|Loot:|| Brie cheese|
Greater Radioactive Blue Potion
Lab Research (1,000 points)
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|Deep within the bowels of the Laboratory, alone and miserable, lurks a monster so terrifying, so hideous, that no one dares to speak its name. Known only as Dr. F. Romage's Monster mice, their horrible howls can be heard rumbling throughout the walls of the Lab, haunting those who dwell close enough to hear them.|
All trap power types are of normal effectiveness against the Monster Mouse. Hunters should choose the trap and power type most likely to catch the most amount of mice in whichever location they are targeting the Monster Mouse.
The Monster Mouse is known to drop Living Shards and Brie, Swiss, Marble and Cheddar cheeses in all three locations. It is also known to drop Greater Radioactive Blue Potions and Lab Research (1,000 points) in the Catacombs and Laboratory.
- The Monster Mouse drops the Monster Egg during the annual Spring Egg Hunt.
- Spring Egg Hunt 2014 - 15 April through 27 May 2014
- Great Winter Snowball Fight - 10 December 2013 through 7 January 2014
- Halloween 2013 - 17 October through 7 November 2013
- Spring Egg Hunt 2013 - 25 March through 22 April 2013
- Halloween 2012 - 17 October through 9 November 2012
- Great Gnawnian Games - 31 July through 13 August 2012
- Spring Egg Hunt 2012 - 4-19 April 2012
- Great Winter Hunt 2011 - 7 December 2011 through 9 January 2012
- Halloween at the Haunted Terrortories - 19 October through 3 November 2011
- Spring Egg Hunt 2011 - 14 April through 10 May 2011
- Great Winter Hunt 2010 - 15 December 2010 through 6 January 2011
- Halloween Trick AND Treat - 20 October through 2 November 2010
History and Trivia
- 12 June 2008: The Monster Mouse was released.
- When individual mice weights varied, the heavier a Monster Mouse was, the more loot it would drop.
- The Dr. F. Romage in the description is a play on fromage, the French word for "cheese."
- The visual appearance of the Monster Mouse is an assortment of components from the Bionic Mouse, Brown Mouse, Dwarf Mouse, Gold Mouse, Granite Mouse, Steel Mouse, and White Mouse. This is a reference to Frankenstein's Monster
- The faint silhouette of the Monster Mouse can be seen on the Laboratory header image.
- 24 March 2010: The Monster Mouse began dropping Living Shards.
- 4 April 2012: The Monster Mouse began dropping a bonus Monster Egg as loot during the Spring Egg Hunt 2011 event.
- 25 June 2013: The Monster Mouse gained a vulnerability to Law power type traps, with the release of Varmint Valley.
- 25 March 2014: The Monster Mouse gained a vulnerability to Rift power type traps, with the release of the Rift Plane.