|Power Type: Parental|
|Weapon Statistics||Weapon Info|
|Attraction Bonus:||0%||Limited Edition:||Yes|
|Cheese Effect:||No Effect||Smashable:||Yes|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|Straighten up and mind your manners: the Nannybot is on duty! She has camera 'eyes' in the back of her head, four extra claw arms that allow her to be absolutely everywhere at once, and the Time Out Engine, a device that will catch and hold mice frozen in time until the hunter is ready to deal with them. Some mice 'borrowed' this model from Digby scientists as a prototype, so it lacks all the features of a factory model. Maybe with a few supplies, you could fix it up. . .|
The Nannybot is a Limited Edition weapon and can no longer be acquired by Hunters. It could be assembled from the loot dropped by various mice in the Town of Gnawnia during the MouseHunt Birthday II event.
- Nanny Bolts from a Birthday Mouse
- Timeout Hour Glass from a Present Mouse
- Intimidating Pincher from a Rockstar Mouse
Once all of the weapon components had been gathered, the Nannybot could be constructed on a special Nannybot assembly page (no longer available). It cannot be assembled initially via crafting.
After assembling the Nannybot, hunters see the following message:
- I constructed a Nannybot! The Nannybot is the only known weapon capable of capturing the pesky Terrible Twos mouse. I should head to the Meadow to hunt the Terrible Twos Mouse.
The Nannybot can also be reassembled from Nannybot Parts.
|Reconstruction Formula: Rebuild Nannybot|
|Recipe costs represent Shoppe prices only. The cost of items obtained through other sources will affect the total cost of crafting.|
Eventually, the Terrible Twos Mouse developed a weakness to all power types (except Rift). Currently, there are a fairly small number of mice in the game that have a weakness to Parental traps, but none that are exclusively susceptible to the Parental power type.
- Chrome Nannybot – The Nannybot can be upgraded into this Shadow trap with the Time Out Upgrade, Chrome Nanite Coating, and Superstar Nanny Glasses.
- A complete list of Parental weapons can be found here.
History and Trivia
- 2 March 2010: The Nannybot was introduced at the beginning of the MouseHunt Birthday II event.
- 24 March 2010: The Nannybot became smashable.