New Year's Mouse
(Redirected from New Year's)
|New Year's Mouse|
|Mouse Group: Event Mice (New Year)|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||All types||Other Requirements:||??|
|Cheese:||See current Great Winter Hunt
or Lunar New Year location
|Locations:||Great Winter Hunt
Lunar New Year
|Loot:||See current Great Winter Hunt|
or Lunar New Year location
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|This mouse is determined to ring in the New Year with a bang. After attending all of the parties it could find, it has emerged with someone else's oversized shirt, a tie that should be outlawed, and sixty pounds of fireworks which have been outlawed in most cities. The New Year's mouse intends to put on a light show so amazing that it lights up the sky for the rest of the year-- the only problem is that it hasn't really thought about how it's going to get off the ground.|
|Mouse ID#: 141|
Finding Event Mice
- Great Winter Hunt 2017 - 12 December 2017 through 9 January 2018
- Great Winter Hunt 2016 - 13 December 2016 through 10 January 2017
- Year of the Monkey Festival - 2-16 February 2016
- Great Winter Hunt 2015 - 15 December 2015 through 12 January 2016
- Year of the Sheep Festival - 17 February through 5 March 2015
- Great Winter Hunt 2014 - 30 December 2014 through 6 January 2015
- Year of the Horse Festival - 30 January through 18 February 2014
- Great Winter Snowball Fight - 30 December 2013 through 7 January 2014
- Year of the Snake Festival - 11-25 February 2013
- Great Winter Hunt 2012 - 25 December 2012 through 2 January 2013
- Location: MegaBuy Mart
- Year of the Dragon Festival - 23 January through 7 February 2012
- Great Winter Hunt 2011 - 30 December 2011 through 9 January 2012
- Great Winter Hunt 2010 - 30 December 2010 through 6 January 2011
- Great Winter Hunt '09 - 30 December through 2 January 2010
- Location: Ronza's Traveling Shoppe
History and Trivia
- 30 December 2009: The New Year's Mouse was released for the first time in Ronza's Traveling Shoppe during The Great Winter Hunt '09 event.
- Due to a typographical error, the New Year's Mouse was originally released as the "New Year's Mouse Mouse". The release of MouseHunt Version 3.0 changed it again to "New Years Mouse", but by 2013, the missing apostrophe was restored.
- 30 December 2010: The New Year's Mouse was released with the image updated to have the firecracker labelled "2011".
- 31 December 2010: It was revealed during Feedback Friday that the King's Reserve Bubbleh loot drop was extremely rare; approximately 6,000 bottles
- 30 December 2011: The New Year's Mouse was released in the Festive Comet and across the kingdom during the Great Winter Hunt 2011, but the image remained unchanged with the firecracker still stating 2011. Outside of the Festive Comet location, it dropped regional gifts, such as the Gnawnia Winter Gift, as loot.
- 23 January 2012: The New Year's Mouse was released as part of the Year of the Dragon Festival and its image was updated with the year no longer showing on the firecracker.
- During the Extreme Toboggan Challenge, the New Year's Mouse was caught as a Bonus Hunt and did not consume cheese or charms.
- Original Great Winter Hunt '09 version (showing year 2010)
- Great Winter Hunt 2010 and Great Winter Hunt 2011 version (showing year 2011)
- Year of the Dragon Festival and Great Winter Hunt 2013 version (showing no year)