Mmmm... Prize Power! Prize Power increases your chance of encountering a prize mouse! Good luck!
During the King's Giveaway event in November 2010, players worked to gain Prize Power in order to attract various Prize mice. A hunter's Prize Power was shown in the heads-up display, and started at 0 at the beginning of the event.
Prize Power can be increased in several ways:
- Rub a Lucky Coin for +1 power
- Toss a coin in another hunter's Wishing Well for +3 power; if the owner of the Wishing Well has 5 or less Prize Power then the coin toss gives +5 power
- Toss a Lucky Horseshoe for +3 power
- Wear a pair of Lucky Underwear for +5 power
- Open a bottle of Beginner's Luck for +8 power
- Attract, but fail to catch, a Prize mouse (Treasurer, Snooty, High Roller, Mobster, or Leprechaun) for +1 power
Prize Power is reset to zero upon successfully catching a Prize mouse.
The developers have stated that it is unlikely they will use this system again in the future. Currently there is no use for Prize Power in the game and Prize Mice can be attracted regardless of how many Prize Power a hunter has.