| Prospector's Charm
| Categories: Claw Shot City, Mountain
| Charm Statistics || Charm Info
| Power Bonus:
|| Limited Edition:
| Attraction Bonus:
| Cheese Effect:
|| No Effect
| Consumed Upon:
| Larry's Loot Lexicon:
|| MouseHunt Info Page
|| External Link
| With a center of hard meteorite, this charm provides +200 power and a 1% power bonus to your trap.
When used in the Mountain, this charm's prospecting ability attracts more Gold and Diamond mice. When used alongside SUPER|brie+ in the Mountain, these charms also increase the attraction of Silvertail mice.
When used in Claw Shot City, this charm increases the chance of encountering a Prospector Mouse who may drop some Fool's Gold when caught!
The Prospector's Charm can be bought at the Charm Shoppe in the Mountain or Claw Shot City for 450 gold. It can be refunded for 135 gold at the same locations. It can also be crafted given the proper ingredients.
| Formula: Prospector's Charm
| Recipe can be unlocked by:
|| Capture a Gold mouse
|| Cost (Each)
- Angelfish, Betta, Eel, Jellyfish, Koimaid, Treasure Hoarder, and Treasure Keeper in Sunken City
- Blacksmith, Cyclops, Hydra, Leviathan, Mage Weaver, Mutant Ninja, Pyrite, Silvertail, Squeaken, Theurgy Warden, and Warmonger mice
- Crag Elder, Crystal Cave Worm, Gemstone Worshipper, Gemorpher, Shattered Obsidian, and Splintered Stone Sentry mice in Fungal Cavern
- Diamond and Gold mice in Dojo, Harbour, Mountain, Town of Digby, Training Grounds, and Windmill
- Rift Guardian in Gnawnia Rift
- M400 mice
- Labyrinth CS
- Zokor CS
| Meteorite Piece
- Big Bad Burroughs and Granite mice in Town of Digby
- Alpha Weremouse, Arcane Summoner, Hardworking Hauler, Meteorite Golem, Meteorite Miner, Meteorite Mover, Meteorite Mystic, Meteorite Snacker, Mining Materials Manager, Mischievous Meteorite Miner, Mischievous Wereminer, Monster of the Meteor, Night Shift Materials Manager, Wealthy Werewarrior, Werehauler, Wereminer mice in Fort Rox
- King's Cart using King's Credits
- Gift of the Day
| Total || 400 ||
History and Trivia
- 25 January 2011: The Prospector's Charm was introduced when Moustachio shared his secret to crafting Charms.
- 25 June 2013: With the release of Claw Shot City, the description and use of the charm was amended to increase the attraction of the new Prospector Mouse.