Ravenous Zombie Mouse
|Ravenous Zombie Mouse|
|Mouse Group:||The Shadow Clan|
|Bait Pref:||Radioactive Blue cheese|
|More Info:||MouseHunt Info Page|
The strength of this mouse is only exceeded by its hunger. Ravenous Zombies instill fear in almost all hunters who cross their paths. This mouse seems to tenaciously take damage from even the most capable of trap weapons without slowing down. Luckily they do not often wander far from their graves.
Ravenous Zombie mice have been found to be especially attracted to Radioactive Blue cheese. In the Catacombs location, they have been found to be especially attracted to Undead Emmental cheese, to the point that any other kind of cheese will simply not suffice.
Ravenous Zombie mice are particularly weak to Shadow type weapons such as the Bottomless Grave. Arcane and Forgotten weapons are of normal effectiveness, while Physical and Tactical weapons are less effective.
History and Trivia
- Ravenous Zombie mice were available in the Haunted Manor and Pumpkin Patch sections of the Haunted Terrortories location during the 2010 and 2011 Halloween Trick AND Treat Events.
- On 12 January 2011, Ravenous Zombie mice could be found at Ronza's Traveling Shoppe for the first time.
- Ravenous Zombie mice began dropping the Wavy Purple Egg as loot, in the Mousoleum on 18 April 2011, for the Spring Egg Hunt 2011 event.
- On 26 May 2011, Ravenous Zombie mice began dropping Undead Emmental Potions as loot, but only in the Mousoleum and Catacombs locations. They continued to drop these potions during the Zombie Invasion Weekend.
- They were removed from the Catacombs for a period of time, but re-introduced on 27 May 2011 with their location-specific bait preference.