Rift Plane is a region released on 26 March 2014, with an additional location added on 9 September 2014. A Rift Detector is required to travel here. This map piece can be obtained at the Living Garden/Twisted Garden Cartographer. With the release of this new region came a new powertype – Rift.
There is four known locations in this region:
- Within the depths of the unknown, creeping among the mists of mystery, the Gnawnia Rift is haunted by the most menacing, terrifyingly thought-bending, and maniacally mind-warping mice one could imagine... What will you find beyond the tear is vast and unknown. Brace yourselves for a challenge of great proportions!
- Just when you thought you understood and could deal with the horrors of the Gnawnian Rift, a new rift opens up! Tendrils of mist curl along the ground, and the terrifying cries of powerful mice echo all around. Do you have what it takes to take it on?
- If a tree falls in the woods, does it make a sound? Yes, It sounds like the angry yelling of crowded mice! Bursting forth from the surrounding area is the entrance of a new Rift. Can you head deep into the angered overgrowth of the Whisker Woods Rift and calm it down?
- Cloaked in choking mist, the looming tower of the Furoma Rift beckons hunters to scale it. The mist acts as an environmental defence to keep outsiders away from stealing their precious teachings. Too thick for a hunter to breathe or even see through, this area presents quite a challenge.
- The mist will be the least of your problems. It is rumored that the most powerful mice yet to be encountered reside inside and grow stronger every day.
- A huge tower looms in the distance, stretching beyond the visible skyline. Completely isolated with no signs of entry except for a lone, translucent portal. Contained inside are extremely powerful mice, versed in the arts of clockwork time manipulation looking to find a way out!
To move to a new area within the game, click on the TRAVEL button. The map will show all your discovered areas, as well as any travel costs or special considerations of note in a specific area. It will also show the minimum rank required to hunt in that area.