(Redirected from Shine)
|Category: Cursed City|
|Charm Statistics||Charm Info|
|Power Bonus:||0%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||No Effect||Tradeable:||No|
|Consumed Upon:||Successful Catch||Giveable:||No|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|Banish the darkness! Banish all worries and regrets! Let the light from this charm show you the way and lift your heart!|
Also useful as a night-light if you're scared of the dark.
Catching a mouse in the Cursed City will dispel the Darkness Curse, getting you one-third of the way closer to attracting rare Essence Guardian mice.
- Living Garden Treasure Chests
- Crate of Cursed City Charms
- Cursed City Charm Pack
- Twisted Essence Collector Kit
- Catching a mouse with the Shine Charm armed dispels the Darkness Curse, contributing towards activating the Fear, Darkness and Mist Curses Minigame.
- Shine Charms will continue to be consumed even if the Darkness Curse is already disarmed.
- Bravery Charm - Dispels the Fear Curse
- Clarity Charm - Dispels the Mist Curse
- Safeguard Charm - Reduces the attraction rate of the Cursed Mouse and Corrupt Mouse
- A complete list of Living Garden Charms can be found here.
History and Trivia
- 14 November 2012: The Shine Charm was released with the introduction of the Living Garden locations.