Town of Gnawnia
|Mouse Group:||Indigenous Mice|
|Weaknesses:||All types except Parental|
|More Info:||MouseHunt Info Page|
Using its nearly impervious tail, the Silver Tail mouse can solve problems that leave other mice scratching their heads. When confronting a trap, it simply wraps its namesake around the cheese, and ignores the sparks and bent mechanisms that follow. Extreme heat is one of its tail’s few weaknesses, but hunters avoid melting the silver this way. Because of the tail’s value as a lucky charm, an intact Silver Tail is worth a hefty reward from local merchants.
Silvertail mice have been found to be especially attracted to SUPER|brie+ cheese.
History and Trivia
- Silvertail mice were introduced on 30 June 2010 together with twelve other Indigenous Mice scattered throughout the Gnawnia region, as part of the Windmill update.
- On 12 January 2011, Silvertail mice could be found at Ronza's Traveling Shoppe where they dropped Attraction Charm and Rockforth cheese as loot for the first time.
- On 25 January 2011 they began to drop Simple Orb as loot.
- On 4 March 2011, Silvertail mice could be found at the Birthday Party location during MouseHunt's 3rd Birthday Celebration, where they developed a preference for Cupcake Colby cheese.
- On 25 June 2013, they gained a vulnerability to Law power type traps, with the release of Varmint Valley.