- "Snowglobe" redirects here. For more uses, see Snowglobe (disambiguation).
The Snowglobe Mouse is an Event Mouse found during the annual Great Winter Hunt event.
|Mouse Group: Event Mice (Great Winter Hunt)|
|Gold:||2,000||Bait Pref:||See current Great Winter Hunt location|
|Locations:||Great Winter Hunt||Loot:||See current Great Winter Hunt location|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
| This poor mouse made the bad decision to participate in the yearly polar dip, but got scooped up mid-swim by a novelty-maker who wasn't paying close attention. The good news is that the water's much warmer where he is now, but he'd still like to get back out!|
Much like a hamster in a ball, the Snowglobe Mouse runs his globe around like wild, smashing into walls and traps alike, hoping something will burst his artificial snow-filled prison.
Finding Event Mice
Information on how to locate and capture the Snowglobe Mouse can be found on the current Great Winter Hunt location page.
- Great Winter Hunt 2016 - 13 December 2016 through 10 January 2017
- Great Winter Hunt 2015 - 15 December 2015 through 12 January 2016
- Great Winter Hunt 2014 - 9 December 2014 through 6 January 2015
- Great Winter Snowball Fight - 10 December 2013 through 7 January 2014
- Great Winter Hunt 2012 - 14 December 2012 through 2 January 2013
History and Trivia
- 10 December 2012: The Snowglobe Mouse was released as part of the Great Winter Snowball Fight event, but was locked and could not be encountered by Hunters.
- 14 December 2012: The Snowglobe Mouse was unlocked and could be encountered by Hunters, but only after catching a Confused Courier with the Letter to Santa, Age 8.
- 13 December 2016: The points/gold for Snowglobe Mouse were changed.