- "Spooky" redirects here. For other uses, see Spooky (disambiguation).
|Charm Statistics||Charm Info|
|Power:||100||Cost:||See current Halloween event page|
|Power Bonus:||1%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||No Effect||Tradeable:||Yes|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|These spooky-looking charms give your trap a respectable boost of power, plus they look great! Perfect to get you in the mood for Halloween!
All types of Spooky Charms interact with all Halloween traps by giving them a Power Bonus!
When a Spooky Charm is consumed during a hunt, there is a chance that the residual spiritual energy has unfinished business and rematerializes into a stronger Super Spooky Charm!
Sources for this charm and a description of any special effects can be found on the current Halloween event page.
- Candy Charm - Halloween event charm
- Shortcut Charm - Halloween event charm
- Super Spooky Charm - Halloween event charm
- Extreme Spooky Charm - Halloween event charm
- Ultimate Spooky Charm - Halloween event charm
History and Trivia
- 19 October 2011: The Spooky Charm was introduced at the start of the Halloween at the Haunted Terrortories event.
- Hunters could share 1 Spooky Charm each with 5 friends by publishing their news when the Bonus Team Hunt was completed with the capture of the last Halloween Prankster mouse during the 2011 Halloween Event.
- 13 October 2016: A reference in the description was changed from Haunted Terrortories to Spooky Sandcastle.
- 17 October 2017: Spooky Charm no longer has any special properties during the annual Halloween event.
- 17 October 2018: Spooky Charm The stats were changed when the Spooky family of charms were introduced.