Steam Laser Mk. II
|Steam Laser Mk. II|
|Power Type: Hydro|
|Weapon Statistics||Weapon Info|
|Attraction Bonus:||10%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|With more heat, more laser, and more awesome than ever before, the Steam Laser Mk. II truly brings the fight to the Iceberg mice. State-of-the-art targeting chips have also been added, to ensure pin-point laser accuracy and split-second timing, which definitely helps against stronger and faster mice.|
This combination of hot and hydro works especially well on the Slushy Shoreline and in the Iceberg.
The Steam Laser Mk. II is not sold by any Trapsmith. It can only be crafted given the proper ingredients.
|Formula: Steam Laser Mk. II|
|Recipe can be unlocked by:||Capture a mouse using the Steam Laser Mk. I|
|Bottled Cold Fusion||4||N/A|
|Steam Laser Mk. I Parts||1||345,000|
|Recipe costs represent Shoppe prices only. The cost of items obtained through other sources will affect the total cost of crafting.|
The Steam Laser Mk. II provides an additional 1,250 Power and 2 Luck in the Slushy Shoreline and Iceberg. On the first catch of Icewing with this trap armed, the trap will be converted to Steam Laser Mk. II (Broken!).
- A complete list of Iceberg Weapons can be found here.
- A complete list of Hydro weapons can be found here.
- Softserve Charm - Enables the encountering of the Icebreaker, Saboteur, Snow Sniper and Yeti mice in the Slushy Shoreline.
- Sticky Charm - Prevents losing progress when failing to catch a Bergling in the Iceberg.
- Wax Charm - Provides a progress bonus of 1 foot upon catching a Bergling in the Iceberg.
History and Trivia
- 27 May 2012: The Steam Laser Mk. II is crafted for the first time.