Trap Setup Options for the Laboratory
- How powerful the trap combination is
- What the effectiveness of the trap is, which is determined by the type of mice available at the location
- How lucky the trap combination is
- What the impact of the setup on the Stale Cheese effect is
- In combination with the type of bait that the hunter is using how well the setup attracts mice
- What your current goal is
- If you are interested in attraction, you want mice to show up to your trap even if you do not catch them.
- If you are interested in points you want to be catch the most mice and not care which particular mice are involved
- If you are interested in profit you may be willing to attract fewer mice and catch fewer mice so long as you are earning gold the fastest. This depends on the cost of your cheese.
- If you are looking for loot, you want the setup and cheese that catches the mouse that drops the loot you are interested in.
- If you are looking for Key to the Town of Digby, you want the setup that catches the Dwarf Mouse the best.
- If you are looking for the Radioactive Blue Cheese Potions, you want the setup that catches Steel, Granite, and Bionic mice the best.
- If you are looking for a Tattered Mousoleum Map, you want the setup the catches the Zombie Mouse the best.
- If you want to catch the Monster Mouse, you want the combine the setup with Radioactive Blue cheese.
This is a rough guideline on which setup is best suited for a particular goal. The best choice for a particular goal is given a ranking of 1st.
Shown in the table below are the statistics when combined with the respective Bases and bait. Click on the sorting box beside a particular attribute to do a quick comparison.
|NVMRC Forcefield Trap||Dehydration Base||Brie||2,884||16||Insanely Fresh||4th||3rd||5th||1st||2nd||2nd||NA|
|NVMRC Forcefield Trap||Dehydration Base||Swiss||2,884||16||Insanely Fresh||6th||5th||1st||3rd||5th||4th||NA|
|NVMRC Forcefield Trap||Explosive Base||Radioactive Blue||3,101||12||Stale||1st||2nd||8th||7th||2nd||6th||2nd|
|Digby DrillBot||Wooden Base with Target||Brie||3,865||5||No Effect||3rd||3rd||6th||2nd||4th||1st||NA|
|Digby DrillBot||Wooden Base with Target||Swiss||3,865||5||No Effect||5th||5th||2nd||5th||6th||2nd||NA|
|Digby DrillBot||Explosive Base||Radioactive Blue||4,305||5||Stale||2nd||1st||7th||7th||1st||4th||1st|
|Mutated Venus Mouse Trap||Dehydration Base||Swiss||2,904||12||No Effect||8th||7th||3rd||5th||7th||6th||NA|
|Venus Mouse Trap||Dehydration Base||Swiss||2,125||9||Über Fresh||7th||8th||4th||4th||8th||8th||NA|
- See the Catch Rate Estimates tool below for comparing limited edition setups like the HitGrab Horsey, PartyBot, Birthday Cake Base, and Polar Base.