Trap Setup Options for the Mousoleum
- How powerful the trap combination is
- What the effectiveness of the trap is, which is determined by the type of mice available at the location
- How lucky the trap combination is
- What the impact of the setup on the Stale Cheese effect is
- In combination with the type of bait that the hunter is using how well the setup attracts mice
- What your current goal is
- If you are interested in attraction, you want mice to show up to your trap even if you do not catch them.
- If you are interested in points you want to be catch the most mice and not care which particular mice are involved
- If you are interested in profit you may be willing to attract fewer mice and catch fewer mice so long as you are earning gold the fastest. This depends on the cost of your cheese.
- If you are looking for loot, you want the setup and cheese that catches the mouse that drops the loot you are interested in.
- If you are looking for the Shredded Furoma Map Piece, you want the setup that catches the Lycan Mouse the best.
- If you are interested in finding the Greater Radioactive Blue Potion, you want the setup that catches the Vampire Mouse the best.
- If you want to catch the Monster Mouse, you want the setup that catches rare mice the best.
This is a rough guideline on which setup is best suited for a particular goal. The best choice for a particular goal is given a ranking of 1st.
Shown in the table below are the statistics when combined with the respective Bases and bait. Click on the sorting box beside a particular attribute to do a quick comparison.
|Trap||Base||Cheese||Power||Luck||Cheese Effect||Attraction||Points||Profit Per Hunt||Map Piece||Potion||Monster Mouse|
|Sinister Portal||Explosive Base||Radioactive Blue||1,458||0||Very Stale||2nd||3rd||3rd||3rd||3rd||3rd|
|Ambrosial Portal||Explosive Base||Radioactive Blue||1,391||0||No Effect||1st||4th||4th||4th||4th||3rd|
|Bottomless Grave||Explosive Base||Radioactive Blue||1,890||5||Stale||2nd||2nd||2nd||2nd||2nd||2nd|
|Bottomless Grave||Monolith Base||Radioactive Blue||2,016||5||No Effect||4th||1st||1st||1st||1st||1st|