- Have King's Credits to spend? Visit the many shoppes at the King's Arm to exchange your King's Credits for hunting equipment and loot!
- The King's Tournament Hall contains various shoppes where you can exchange Tournament Tokens for hunting equipment and loot.
- This many-storied tower is the King’s personal challenge to MouseHunters everywhere: anyone who can reach the top is among the kingdom’s elite. The King’s Gauntlet works on a tier system, with Hunters advancing to the next floor by hunting with cheese that they collect on the current floor. The Gauntlet is meant as a challenge for hunters of all skill levels, but in order to ascend to the very top, a Hero’s rank will come in handy.
History and Trivia
- King's Gauntlet was released on 8 June 2010.
- King's Arms and Tournament Hall were released on 12 January 2012.
- During the Great Winter Hunt 2011, the site for the Tournament Hall belonged to the Gnawnia region, as the Snow Fortress. After that event, it became the Construction Yard and moved into the Valour region, with the following description:
- This construction site will soon be the King's Tournament Hall, a special shoppe where hunters can exchange Tournament Tokens for unique hunting loot and equipement!
To move to a new area within the game, click on the TRAVEL button. The map will show all your discovered areas, as well as any travel costs or special considerations of note in a specific area. It will also show the minimum rank required to hunt in that area.