Abominable Snow Mouse
|Abominable Snow Mouse|
|Mouse Group: Indigenous Mice|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||All types except Parental||Other Requirements:||??|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|Abominable Snow mice are far from bashful. They love to play innocent pranks that always seem to involve pelting others with a barrage of snowballs. These mice are occasionally seen wandering down from the Mountains to give hunters a hard time.|
|Mouse ID#: 1|
The Abominable Snow Mouse has no specific preference for any kind of cheese.
The Abominable Snow Mouse is a typical member of the Indigenous Mice group. As such all power types except Parental are of normal effectiveness against it, and the Parental power type is ineffective. Due to the rarity and relative strength of the Abominable Snow Mouse, Hunters should arm their strongest weapon when attempting to catch this mouse.
- Year of the Horse Festival - 30 January through 18 February 2014
- Great Winter Snowball Fight - 10 December 2013 through 7 January 2014
- Year of the Snake Festival - 11-25 February 2013
- Great Winter Hunt 2011 - 7-20 December 2011
- The Great Winter Hunt 2010 - 24 November 2010 through 6 January 2011
- Location: Festive Comet
- Monday Mystery Mouse - 16 November 2009
- Christmas seaon 2008
History and Trivia
- The Abominable Snow Mouse was first released on 11 December 2008, along with the Elf Mouse. It was costumed for Christmas.
- Just before Christmas 2008, the Mountain became the Abominable Snow Mouse's sole habitat. Its costume was also removed, revealing its original appearance.
- The name and visual appearance of the Abominable Snow Mouse are based on common incarnations of the Abominable Snowman legend.
- On 16 November 2009, the Abominable Snow Mouse was chosen as the first "Monday Mystery Mouse".
- On 25 January 2011 the Abominable Snow Mouse began to drop Divine Orbs as loot.
- On 25 June 2013, the Abominable Snow Mouse gained a vulnerability to Law power type traps, with the release of Varmint Valley.
- On 25 March 2014, the Abominable Snow Mouse gained a vulnerability to Rift power type traps, with the release of Rift Plane.