|Charm Statistics||Charm Info|
|Power Bonus:||0%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||No Effect||Tradeable:||No|
|Consumed Upon:||Encounter, Stale||Giveable:||No|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|This charm is imbued with a particularly useful spell! While equipped no cheese can be taken from your trap! However, the Baitkeep Charm will be consumed on nearly every hunt, so, choose wisely when to take advantage of this powerful trinket.|
- Hunting with an Unstable Charm
- Loot from Ful'Mina, The Mountain Queen in Moussu Picchu
- Loot from Retired Minotaur Mouse in Zokor
- Royal Loot Crate
- The Queso River Charm Shoppe, Cantera Quarry Charm Shoppe, Prickly Plains Charm Shoppe and the Queso Geyser Charm Shoppe for 400,000 Nachore and 200,000 gold.
- Chrome Slayer Treasure Chests
- Golden Jade Treasure Chest
- Lightning Treasure Chests
- Queso Canyon Grand Tour Treasure Chest
- Rare Moussu Picchu Treasure Chest
- Rare Queso Canyoneer Treasure Chest
- Rare Queso Geyser Treasure Chest
- Season 3 Treasure Chest onwards
- Slayer Treasure Chests
While equipped, this charm prevents mice from taking the equipped cheese.
History and Trivia
- 23 June 2015: The Baitkeep Charm was introduced with the release of Season 3 Treasure Maps.