|Charm Statistics||Charm Info|
|Power Bonus:||0%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||No Effect||Tradeable:||No|
|Consumed Upon:||Encounter, Stale||Giveable:||No|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|This charm is imbued with a particularly useful spell! While equipped no cheese can be taken from your trap! However, the Baitkeep Charm will be consumed on nearly every hunt, so, choose wisely when to take advantage of this powerful trinket.|
- Loot from Retired Minotaur Mouse in Zokor.
- Loot from Ful'Mina, The Mountain Queen in Moussu Picchu.
- Season 3 Treasure Chest onwards.
- Hunting with an Unstable Charm.
- The Queso River Charm Shoppe, Cantera Quarry Charm Shoppe, Prickly Plains Charm Shoppe and the Queso Geyser Charm Shoppe for 400,000 Nachore and 200,000 gold.
- Slayer Treasure Chests
- Lightning Treasure Chests
- Queso Canyon Grand Tour Treasure Chest
While equipped, this charm prevents mice from taking the equipped cheese.
History and Trivia
- 23 June 2015: The Baitkeep Charm was introduced with the release of Season 3 Treasure Maps.