- 1 Gnawnia
- 2 Valour
- 3 Whisker Woods
- 4 Burroughs
- 5 Furoma
- 6 Bristle Woods
- 7 Rodentia
- 8 Tribal Isles
- 9 Event
- 10 See also
Various types of blueprints can be found in MouseHunt. They are needed for crafting a variety of weapons and bases. Some are dropped by mice while others are purchased at one of the General Stores. Below is information on all such blueprints.
The Ship Blueprints are unique in being the only blueprints that are available both as loot and for purchase, therefore it refunds for significantly less than the purchase price. For all other purchased blueprints, the Seasonal Garden General Store gives refunds at about 90% of the purchase price, and all other General Stores give a full refund. In general, a hunter can own at most one of each blueprint; however, after crafting the item described by the blueprint, a hunter can then obtain a replacement blueprint to complete their collection of items.
Dehydration Base Blueprints
These blueprints are required to craft the crude, yet effective, Dehydration Base from four splintered wood and over 200 salt. Although the salty base does not have the most power, it is well suited for keeping bait fresh.
No blueprints can be found in this region.
To captain the ship a hunter will need Legendary experience.
- These blueprints can be obtained as loot from Hydra Mouse in the Lagoon or purchased at the General Store in Catacombs for 750,000 gold, and are used in crafting the Unchristened Ship. A hunter will need to purchase a bottle of the King's Reserve Bubbleh champagne in order to craft the Ship. The blueprints refund for 6,000 gold in the Catacombs, even when obtained as loot.
No blueprints can be found in this region.
Ambush Trap Blueprints
These blueprints are vital in knowing how to construct the Ambush tactical weapon. These prints show how to set up the eight required droids as well as how to construct a wall separator from splintered wood, rice paper and a Furoma Master's Seal.
|Dropped By||Found In|
|Hapless Mouse||Meditation Room, Pinnacle Chamber|
- The Pinnacle Chamber and Meditation Room are widely accepted as the best places to hunt for the Ambush Trap Blueprints. A sizeable number of hunters have received theirs in the two areas by using their most powerful Tactical trap and arming Brie in order to lure and catch the Hapless Mouse.
Onyx Mallet Blueprints
- These blueprints are dropped by the Dojo Sensei Mouse in the Pinnacle Chamber. They allow crafting of the Onyx Mallet.
These blueprints outline how to harness the power of the Onyx Stone into an arcane obelisk of incredible power. This unstable rod uses magic essence to bring to life a dozen scraps of metal, forming roots that attach itself to any base.
Take caution when choosing to construct this trap. Some fear that the power of the Onyx Stone is too great to be meddled with! The scientists of Digby are on a personal mission to burn these blueprints in an effort to protect humanity.
- These blueprints can be purchased at the General Store in the Catacombs for 632,700 gold. They allow the crafting of the Arcane Capturing Rod Of Never Yielding Mystery.
Obelisk of Incineration Blueprints
These blueprints detail how to construct a fiery trap that deals arcane damage. Obelisk parts and 2 scraps of metal form a staff that draws power from a single piece of coal. Splintered Wood set alight starts the flow of energy from the coal.
- These blueprints can be purchased at the General Store in the Catacombs for 45,079 gold. They allow the crafting of the Obelisk of Incineration.
Blackstone Pass Trap Blueprints
With these blueprints, and a few extra materials, Hunters can create the ultimate trap temptation for Mystic mice. Although you suspect there may be a Mystic Crystal used in the recipe somewhere, other Hunters will think your trap is really coal. The Blackstone Pass Trap only be yielded by hunters with 58,000,000 points.
- These blueprints can be purchased at the General Store in the Seasonal Garden for 1,100,000 gold. They can be returned for 990,000 gold.
Obvious Ambush Trap Blueprints
These blueprints show you, in detail, how to construct a trap that Technic mice can't help but walk into! Naturally, droids are involved in this ambush, but to pull it off properly this time, they're going to need a little lift. The power of this droid cannot be controlled by hunters with less than 58,000,000 points.
- These blueprints can be purchase at the General Store in the Seasonal Garden for 1,100,000 gold. They allow the crafting of the Obvious Ambush Trap. They can be returned for 990,000 gold.
Spellbook Base Blueprints
These blueprints describe how to turn the Chess Master's spell book into a functional base for your trap, but right now, it's got a long way to go. The Master Binding will need some more pages to fill it out before a trap will hold steady, and that aging leather might need some precious metals to protect it from the elements. The spellbook's power can only be utilized by hunters who have earned at least 67,750,000 points.
- These blueprints can be purchased at the General Store in the Seasonal Garden for 936,000 gold. They allow crafting of the Spellbook Base. They can be returned for 845,000 gold.
Zugzwang's First Move Blueprints
These blueprints show you how to mould the smashed remnants of Zugzwang's Last Move into a single, powerful knight, brought to life by a magic feather. The knight, and the formidable power he wields, cannot be controlled by anyone with less than 38,000,000 points.
- These blueprints can be purchased at the General Store in Seasonal Garden for 615,000 gold, and they are used in crafting the Zugzwang's First Move. They can be returned for 590,000 gold.
Ancient Box Trap Blueprints
These slightly damaged blueprints diagram the steps in constructing the Ancient Box Trap, yielding Forgotten power. The heavy stone box glows with power, making the perfect distraction for a power-hungry mouse.
- Hunters require the knowledge learned by earning 17 million points to know how to assemble this trap.
- These blueprints can be obtained by using the following formula:
|Ancient Box Trap Blueprints|
|Ancient Frayed Blueprint Piece||1||Loot|
|Ancient Mangled Blueprint Piece||1||Loot|
|Ancient Ripped Blueprint Piece||1||Loot|
|Ancient Torn Blueprint Piece||1||158,175|
- Ancient Frayed Blueprint Piece
- Sketched onto this torn piece of blueprint is a glowing stick standing up straight on a trap base. The print is too tattered to tell what object it may be propping up.
- Ancient Mangled Blueprint Piece
- Amongst various holes and rips is the faint drawing of a hinge. The rest of the print is too discolored and mauled to read.
- Ancient Ripped Blueprint Piece
- An oddly slanted box is drawn in this small scrap of blueprint, as if being held up on one end. The print is torn, omitting what object this may be.
- Ancient Torn Blueprint Piece
- This slightly damaged scrap of paper appears to be the corner of a blueprint. Etched onto the paper appears to be plans of an ancient trap. Only occasionally found washing up on the eastern shore of Cape Clawed, these scraps of blueprint are rare and valuable. Perhaps finding the rest of the blueprint will unlock its mysteries...
Ancient Spear Launcher Blueprints
These blueprints detail how to properly load an ancient spear into a launcher to create a slightly mystical hydro trap.
Hunters require the wisdom gained by earning 12 million points to know how to build this trap.
- These blueprints can be purchased at the General Store in Cape Clawed for 160,000 gold. They allow the crafting of the Ancient Spear Gun.
Heat Bath Blueprints
The wise Dragon Mouse has designed a few changes to the Harpoon Gun that hunters sometimes use in Elub Shore. These plans require a couple of launcher parts modified with scrap metal to form fuel tanks that house a coal-based combustible fluid.
These blueprints detail an elaborate method of combining a rhino horn and 24 stale SUPER|brie+ with DrillBot parts to make the mighty RhinoBot.
Hunters require the knowledge learned by earning 16 million points to know how to assemble this mammoth trap.
Thorned Mouse Trap Plans
Hunters require the experience that comes with 8 million points to know how to grow this trap.
- These blueprints can be purchased at the General Store in Cape Clawed for 550,000 gold. These blueprints allow the crafting of the Thorned Venus Mouse Trap.
Gingerbread Base Blueprints
A single gingerbread plank, five festive candies and a pack of icing sugar make a base that is sure to bring festive cheer to any trap!
- These plans, dropped by the Ornament Mouse and Christmas Tree Mouse in the Festive Comet, reveal the recipe for creating the Gingerbread Base.
Gingerbread House Plans
Every successful architect needs blueprints, even those planning to use gingerbread for construction material! Building a home has never looked so easy!
Two gingerbread planks for the roof, four to make the walls and no gingerbread house would be complete without one more plank for a chimney!
All the planks are carefully glued together with five sugary packs of icing sugar and ten festive candies for decoration!
- These plans, dropped by the Worker Mouse, Christmas Tree and Elf Mouse in the Festive Comet, reveal the recipe for creating the Gingerbread House Surprise weapon.
Pumpkin Pummeler Blueprints
These blueprints are a diagram of a unique farming process that will grow an Evil Pumpkin Seed into a mouse pummeling sight to behold!
- These blueprints can be purchased at the General Store in the Haunted Terrortories for 168,000 gold and are needed to craft the Pumpkin Pummeler weapon.