Various types of blueprints needed for crafting a variety of weapons and bases can be found in MouseHunt. Some are dropped by mice while others are purchased at one of the General Stores. Below is information on all such blueprints.
Ambush Trap Blueprints
These blueprints are vital in knowing how to construct the Ambush tactical weapon. These prints show how to set up the eight required droids as well as how to construct a wall separator from splintered wood, rice paper and a Furoma Master's Seal. Be warned, Grandmasters have been known to ruin the trap parts during assembly!
|Dropped By||Found In|
|Assassin Mouse||Training Grounds, Dojo|
|Hapless Mouse||Meditation Room, Pinnacle Chamber|
The Pinnacle Chamber is widely accepted as the best place to hunt for the Ambush Trap Blueprints. A sizeable number of hunters have received theirs in the Pinnacle Chamber by using their most powerful Tactical trap and arming Brie in order to lure and catch the Hapless Mouse.
Ancient Box Trap Blueprints
These slightly damaged blueprints diagram the steps in constructing the Ancient Box Trap, yielding Forgotten power. The heavy stone box glows with power, making the perfect distraction for a power-hungry mouse.
Hunters require the knowledge learned by earning 17 million points to know how to assemble this trap.
- These blueprints can be obtained by using the following formula:
|Ancient Box Trap Blueprints|
|Ancient Frayed Blueprint Piece||1||Loot|
|Ancient Mangled Blueprint Piece||1||Loot|
|Ancient Ripped Blueprint Piece||1||Loot|
|Ancient Torn Blueprint Piece||1||158,175|
- Ancient Frayed Blueprint Piece
- Sketched onto this torn piece of blueprint is a glowing stick standing up straight on a trap base. The print is too tattered to tell what object it may be propping up.
- Ancient Mangled Blueprint Piece
- Amongst various holes and rips is the faint drawing of a hinge. The rest of the print is too discolored and mauled to read.
- Ancient Ripped Blueprint Piece
- An oddly slanted box is drawn in this small scrap of blueprint, as if being held up on one end. The print is torn, omitting what object this may be.
- Ancient Torn Blueprint Piece
- This slightly damaged scrap of paper appears to be the corner of a blueprint. Etched onto the paper appears to be plans of an ancient trap. Only occasionally found washing up on the eastern shore of Cape Clawed, these scraps of blueprint are rare and valuable. Perhaps finding the rest of the blueprint will unlock its mysteries...
Ancient Spear Launcher Blueprints
Hunters require the wisdom gained by earning 12 million points to know how to build this trap.
- These blueprints can be purchased at the General Store in Cape Clawed for 160,000 gold.
Dehydration Base Blueprints
These blueprints are required to craft the crude, yet effective, Dehydration Base from four splintered wood and over 200 salt. Although the salty base does not have the most power, it is well suited for keeping bait fresh.
Gingerbread House Plans
Every successful architect needs blueprints, even those planning to use gingerbread for construction material! Building a home has never looked so easy!
Two gingerbread planks for the roof, four to make the walls and no gingerbread house would be complete without one more plank for a chimney!
All the planks are carefully glued together with five sugary packs of icing sugar and ten festive candies for decoration!
|Dropped By||Found In|
|Worker Mouse||Festive Comet|
These plans reveal the recipe for creating the Gingerbread House Surprise Tactical weapon.
These blueprints outline how to harness the power of the Onyx Stone into an arcane obelisk of incredible power (the Arcane Capturing Rod Of Never Yielding Mystery). This unstable rod uses magic essence to bring to life a dozen scraps of metal, forming roots that attach itself to any base.
Take caution when choosing to construct this trap. Some fear that the power of the Onyx Stone is too great to be meddled with! The scientists of Digby are on a personal mission to burn these blueprints in an effort to protect humanity.
- These blueprints can be purchased at the General Store in the Catacombs for 632,700 gold.
Obelisk of Incineration Blueprints
These blueprints detail how to construct a fiery trap (the Obelisk of Incineration weapon) that deals arcane damage. Obelisk parts and 2 scraps of metal form a staff that draws power from a single piece of coal. Splintered Wood set alight starts the flow of energy from the coal.
- These blueprints can be purchased at the General Store in the Catacombs for 45,079 gold.
These blueprints detail an elaborate method of combining a rhino horn and 24 stale SUPER|brie+ with DrillBot parts to make the mighty RhinoBot.
Hunters require the knowledge learned by earning 16 million points to know how to assemble this mammoth trap.
- These blueprints can be purchased at the General Store in Cape Clawed for 940,000 gold.
To captain the ship a hunter will need Legendary experience.
- These blueprints can be obtained as loot from Hydra Mouse in the Lagoon or purchased at the General Store in Catacombs for 750,000 gold, and are used in crafting Ship or Unchristened Ship.
Thorned Mouse Trap Plans
Hunters require the experience that comes with 8 million points to know how to grow this trap.
- These blueprints can be purchased at the General Store in Cape Clawed for 550,000 gold.