Bog Beast Mouse
|Bog Beast Mouse|
|Mouse Group: The Polluted|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Hydro||Other Requirements:||??|
|Cheese:||Rancid Radioactive Blue||Charm:||??|
|Locations:||Toxic Spill||Loot:||Canister Ring|
Incinerated Garbage Bath Skin Pattern
Scum Scrubber Trap Blueprints
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|Highly irradiated, the Bog Beast Mouse has developed a penchant to smother himself in the nearby polluted, slimy bog. The muddy slime soothes the Bog Beast's skin, bringing his body and core temperatures back to a more normal level. Be careful wandering through the polluted bog at the Toxic Spill, that pile of mud might not be what you think!|
Bog Beast mice are especially attracted to Rancid Radioactive Blue cheese, to the point that any other kind of cheese will simply not suffice.
- The Bog Beast Mouse drops the Toxic Spill Egg during the annual Spring Egg Hunt.
- MouseHunt's Eighth Birthday - 3 - 21 March 2016
- MouseHunt's Seventh Birthday - 5 - 19 March 2015
History and Trivia
- Released on 21 January 2014 as part of the Toxic Spill content.
- Bog Beast' mice began dropping Scum Scrubber Trap Blueprints as loot on 12 February 2014 as part of the release of the second spill.