|Charm Statistics||Charm Info|
|Power Bonus:||0%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||Extremely Fresh||Tradeable:||Yes|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|Stuffed full of delicious brains, this charm greatly increases the chance of encountering a zombie while hunting in some of the more spooky locations across the kingdom.|
The Brain Charm cannot be bought. It is available through a number of sources:
- It can be crafted given the proper ingredients
- Purchased from the Marketplace
- As loot from the Grave Robber Mouse
- Give To Friends
- Obtained as a result from hunting with an Unstable Charm
- During Halloween events
The Brain Charm increases the chance of encountering the various zombie mice.
- Super Brain Charm - Require Brain Bits to craft and increase the encounter rate of the various zombie mice.
- Brain Extractor - Collects Brain Bits from the various zombie mice. The effect is greater when paired with the Skello-ton Base.
- Maniacal Brain Extractor - Collects Brain Bits from the various zombie mice. The effect is greater when paired with the Skello-ton Base.
- Skello-ton Base - Collects Brain Bits from the various zombie mice. The effect is greater when paired with the Brain Extractor or Maniacal Brain Extractor weapons.
History and Trivia
- 17 October 2013: The Brain Charm was introduced at the start of the Halloween 2013 event.
- 14 October 2014: The recipe for Brain Charms could only be unlocked through crafting, until the release of Mousataur Priestess on at the start of the Halloween 2014 event.
- 13 January 2015: During the Zombie Invasion Week 2015, the Burroughs Rift zombie mice gained a permanent weakness to Brain Charms and Super Brain Charms.