- 1 Gnawnia
- 2 Valour
- 3 Whisker Woods
- 4 Burroughs
- 5 Furoma
- 6 Bristle Woods
- 7 Tribal Isles
- 8 Varmint Valley
- 9 Rodentia
- 10 Sandtail Desert
- 11 Hollow Heights
- 12 Rift Plane
- 13 Events
- 13.1 Birthday Party Celebration Charm Shoppe
- 13.2 Birthday Party Zone Charm Shoppe
- 13.3 Calamity Carl's Cruise Charm Shoppe
- 13.4 Calamity Carl's Cozy Cruise Charm Shoppe
- 13.5 Chocolate Factory Charm Shoppe
- 13.6 Dance Hall Charm Shoppe
- 13.7 Festive Comet Charm Shoppe
- 13.8 Festive Ice Fortress Charm Shoppe
- 13.9 Festive Snow Fort Charm Shoppe
- 13.10 Haunted Terrortories Charm Shoppe
- 13.11 MegaBuy Mart Charm Shoppe
- 13.12 Ronza's Traveling Shoppe Charm Shoppe
- 13.13 Omelette Factory Charm Shoppe
- 13.14 Spooky Sandcastle 2016 Charm Shoppe
- 14 History and Trivia
Enhance your bait with magical charms that can boost the stats of your trap!
Using these charms along with your bait can give your trap boosted stats or special abilities.
Charms are consumed each time a piece of bait is used.
A Charm Shoppe is a shop which sells charms. Several regions include a permanent Charm Shoppe, and Events also tend to have a temporary Charm Shoppe. While the wording of the charm shoppe implies that charms are consumed on an encounter, there are some exceptions to the rule; read the "Consumed Upon" stat for a particular charm to see when it will be consumed.
Mountain Charm Shoppe
Can also be crafted
- Note: The First Ever Charm (Limited Edition) was only for sale in the Mountain Charm Shoppe for a short period after the introduction of Charms.