The Cherry Charm is part of the Riftwalker Set.
|Categories: Whisker Woods Rift, Rift Power|
|Charm Statistics||Charm Info|
|Power Bonus:||0%||Limited Edition:||No|
|Cheese Effect:||No Effect||Tradeable:||Yes|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|A delicious-looking ripe rift cherry surrounded by entangling rift roots is the single most enticing sight for a Cherry Sprite mouse.
Arming this charm gives hunters a chance to attract the Cherry Sprite Mouse and will funnel all rage from captured mice into the Crazed Clearing.
|Riftwalker Set||Riftstalker Set|
|Set Bonus (2 Pieces)||
|Set Bonus (3 Pieces)|
|The Rift Set Bonuses require the Hunter to own a Rift Base, Weapon, and Charm.|
- Gnarled Charm - Funnels all rage from any mouse caught in Whisker Woods Rift to the Gigantic Gnarled Tree faction. It also is required to attract the Naturalist Mouse.
- Stagnant Charm - Funnels all rage from any mouse caught in Whisker Woods Rift to the Deep Lagoon faction. It also is required to attract the Grizzled Silth Mouse.
- A complete list of Riftwalker Set items can be found here.
History and Trivia
- 29 September 2020: The Cherry Charm can now be sent to other hunters.
- 28 January 2015: The Cherry Charm was introduced with the release of the Whisker Woods Rift.