|Power Type: Physical|
|Weapon Statistics||Weapon Info|
|Attraction Bonus:||0%||Limited Edition:||??|
|Cheese Effect:||Insanely Stale||Smashable:||??|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||??||Image:||External Link|
|While drilling through clumpy top soil around Digby, the scientists there became tired of constantly cleaning the drills. Their solution? Coat the drills in slick chrome! Overcharged and super-powered, the Chrome DrillBot obliterates mice in style!|
The Chrome DrillBot was available to be purchased for 897,400 gold from Ronza's Traveling Shoppe during The Great Winter Hunt '09. It could be refunded for 161,532 gold at the same location.
- Digby DrillBot – The regular store-bought version, somewhat cheaper but with less Power, a slightly smaller Power Bonus, and only 5 Luck. It has no Cheese Effect, and has the same Attraction Bonus of 0%.
- RhinoBot – An upgraded Digby DrillBot, that also has no Attraction Bonus. Additionally the RhinoBot lacks a Power Bonus but has higher Power and Luck figures. It also has a Very Stale Cheese Effect which makes it 2 grades fresher. A high Points requirement makes this an option available only to Heroes and above.
- Enraged RhinoBot – The upgraded version of the RhinoBot with the highest Power of all the 'Bots' is still lacking an Attraction Bonus, has a medium Power Bonus and the 2nd highest Luck value. It has an Insanely Stale Cheese Effect like the Chrome Drillbot.
History and Trivia
- The Chrome DrillBot was released to the public on 23 December 2009 but was not available for purchase until 28 December 2009.
- Like the Chrome DeathBot its body is chrome plated and the baited cheese rests on a gold bar.
Combined Trap Statistics
Shown in the table below are the statistics when combined with the respective Bases. Click on the sorting box beside a particular attribute to do a quick comparison.
|Base||Power||Power Bonus||Attraction Bonus||Luck||Cheese Effect|
|Aqua Base||4,956||20%||0%||34||Insanely Stale|
|Bamboozler Base||5,330||30%||5%||26||Very Stale|
|Birthday Cake Base||5,338||31%||5%||26||Insanely Stale|
|Candy Cane Base||5,040||20%||0%||34||Extremely Stale|
|Cheesecake Base||5,012||23%||20%||26||Insanely Stale|
|Chocolate Birthday Cake Base||5,216||28%||5%||27||Insanely Stale|
|Dehydration Base||4,950||20%||5%||30||No Effect|
|Explosive Base||5,250||25%||5%||26||Ultimately Stale|
|Firecracker Base||5,250||25%||5%||30||Ultimately Stale|
|Gingerbread Base||5,280||28%||0%||30||No Effect|
|Magma Base||5,376||28%||5%||36||Über Stale|
|Molten Shrapnel Base||5,544||32%||5%||34||Über Stale|
|Monolith Base||5,544||32%||0%||26||Insanely Stale|
|Polar Base||5,330||30%||0%||30||No Effect|
|Runic Base||5,412||32%||10%||31||Insanely Stale|
|Seasonal Base||5,040||20%||8%||32||Insanely Stale|
|Spellbook Base||5,896||34%||5%||33||Extremely Stale|
|Stone Base||5,265||30%||0%||26||Extremely Stale|
|Tiki Base||5,658||38%||5%||26||Very Stale|
|Tribal Base||5,624||38%||2%||26||Extremely Stale|
|Wooden Base||4,722||20%||0%||26||Very Stale|
|Wooden Base with Target||4,770||20%||20%||26||Insanely Stale|