This entry was last updated for MouseHunt's Seventh Birthday.
|Cost:||0 - 200 gold|
|Potion:||Cupcake Colby Potion|
|Stales To:||Stale Cheese|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page|
|A special bait to celebrate MouseHunt's Birthday!|
Obtaining Cupcake Colby
Cupcake Colby can be created using Cupcake Colby Potions.
Cupcake Colby Potion Conversion
|Using Marble||Using Brie||Using SUPER|brie+|
Using Cupcake Colby
- Cupcake Colby is used to attract mice that drop Birthday Cupcakes as loot.
- Cupcake Colby can be used anywhere that Standard Cheese is effective. It has no special attraction effects outside of the MouseHunt's Birthday location.
- Cupcake Colby attracts almost all mice in the Birthday Party Zone.
The following cheeses are used to create Cupcake Colby:
The following potions are used to create Cupcake Colby:
- Stale Cheese - Produced by Cupcake Colby when it fails to attract a mouse and goes stale.
History and Trivia
- 4 March 2011: Cupcake Colby Potions are introduced, allowing hunters to create Cupcake Colby.