|Mouse Group: Followers of Furoma|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Tactical||Other Requirements:|
|Locations:||Pinnacle Chamber||Loot:||Ancient Relic|
Onyx Mallet Blueprints
Satchel of Gold (5,000)
Satchel of Gold (10,000)
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|Rarely seen, these wise old mice instruct the Dojo Masters from the shadows, lest their presence be known to MouseHunters. Hunting these mice is not for the faint of heart -- their swift attacks can leave the courage of even the most steadfast hunter extremely crippled. Hunters who take on the challenge of catching a Dojo Sensei and succeed are held in the highest regard, for they have conquered the forces of the Furoma region.|
|Mouse ID#: 54|
The Dojo Sensei has been found to be especially attracted to Onyx Gorgonzola cheese, to the point that any other kind of cheese will simply not suffice.
Tactical traps are very effective against the Dojo Sensei. Even though Physical traps are of normal effectiveness against the Dojo Sensei, Hunters are encouraged to arm their strongest Tactical trap if they hope to capture this mouse.
- The Dojo Sensei drops the Furoma Egg during the annual Spring Egg Hunt.
- MouseHunt Birthday II - 9-31 March 2010
History and Trivia
- 9 March 2010: The Dojo Sensei mouse was released as part of the MouseHunt Birthday II event.
- 8 June 2010: The Dojo Sensei was originally named the Dojo Sensei Mouse. Its name was changed with the release of MouseHunt Version 3.0.
- In the first month that the Dojo Sensei was released, MouseHunt developers hosted a contest to determine the top three hunters who could catch the most of this breed. Prizes were awarded in the amounts of $50 of SUPER|brie+ (3,500 pieces), $25 of SUPER|brie+ (1,600 pieces), and $10 of SUPER|brie+ (500 pieces), respectively.
- 25 January 2011: The Dojo Sensei began to drop Divine Orbs as loot.
- 29 August 2012: The Dojo Sensei began dropping Ancient Relic as loot.