|Mouse Group: Followers of Furoma|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Tactical||Other Requirements:||None|
|Locations:||Pinnacle Chamber||Loot:||Ancient Relic|
Onyx Mallet Blueprints
Satchel of Gold (5,000)
Satchel of Gold (10,000)
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|Rarely seen, these wise old mice instruct the Dojo Masters from the shadows, lest their presence be known to MouseHunters. Hunting these mice is not for the faint of heart -- their swift attacks can leave the courage of even the most steadfast hunter extremely crippled. Hunters who take on the challenge of catching a Dojo Sensei and succeed are held in the highest regard, for they have conquered the forces of the Furoma region.|
|Mouse ID#: 54|
Cheese and Charm Preference
The Dojo Sensei is attracted only to Onyx Gorgonzola.
No Charms are required to attract the Dojo Sensei.
Power Type Weaknesses
Hunters can encounter the Dojo Sensei only in the Pinnacle Chamber location.
The Dojo Sensei drops the following loot in the Pinnacle Chamber location:
- Ancient Relic
- Divine Orbs
- Master's Seal
- Onyx Mallet Blueprints
- Onyx Stone
- Satchel of Gold (5,000)
- Satchel of Gold (10,000)
History and Trivia
- In the first month that the Dojo Sensei was released, MouseHunt developers hosted a contest to determine the top three hunters who could catch the most of this breed. Prizes were awarded in the amounts of $50 of SUPER|brie+ (3,500 pieces), $25 of SUPER|brie+ (1,600 pieces), and $10 of SUPER|brie+ (500 pieces), respectively.
- 9 March 2010: The Dojo Sensei was released as part of the MouseHunt Birthday II event.
- 8 June 2010: The Dojo Sensei was originally named the Dojo Sensei Mouse. Its name was changed with the release of MouseHunt Version 3.0.
- 25 January 2011: The Dojo Sensei began to drop Divine Orbs as loot.
- 29 August 2012: The Dojo Sensei began dropping Ancient Relics as loot.