Difference between revisions of "Dreaded Totem Trap"
m (added 'the majority of mice' to havarti cheese (related items) Gouda does attract mice too)
(→Location-Specific Effects: numerical boost)
|Line 24:||Line 24:|
used in the [[Jungle of Dread]]
Revision as of 03:28, 10 July 2015
|Dreaded Totem Trap|
|Power Type: Shadow|
|Weapon Statistics||Weapon Info|
|Attraction Bonus:||10%||Limited Edition:||Yes|
|Cheese Effect:||Very Stale||Smashable:||No|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||External Link|
|During a previous visit, Ronza brought back some trinkets originating from the Tribal Isles for study. Now, the ingenious trapsmiths from far away lands have created the ultimate weapon of extermination for those residing within the Jungle of Dread! Totems created from their sources of power help you turn the tables on the mice of The Dreaded Horde. Now they can face their own horrors!
This trap increases in power when hunting within the Jungle of Dread.
The Dreaded Totem Trap is a Limited Edition weapon and could no longer be acquired by Hunters after the end of Ronza's summer 2015 visit. It was available for purchase for 2,400,000 gold from Ronza's Traveling Shoppe. It refunded for 432,000 gold at the same location.
- +8,500 Power when used in the Jungle of Dread
- Cackle Lantern Trap - Extra Fire Salt in Jungle of Dread
- A complete list of Shadow weapons can be found here.
- Cackle Charm - Extra Fire Salt in Jungle of Dread
- Dreaded Charm - 300% power bonus in the Jungle of Dread
History and Trivia
- 30 June 2015: The Dreaded Totem Trap was introduced.