Difference between revisions of "Empyrean Geologist Mouse"
(Created new page for Empyrean Geologist Mouse)
m (→Loot: Added simple orb, ref: https://discord.com/channels/275500976662773761/867031452629991444/890244442525671475)
|Line 34:||Line 34:|
Latest revision as of 14:36, 22 September 2021
|Empyrean Geologist Mouse|
|Mouse Group: Floating Islanders (Empyrean Guard)|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||See Power Type below||Other Requirements:||See Vault Info below|
|Cheese:||Extra Rich Cloud Cheesecake||Charm:||None|
|Locations:||Floating Islands||Loot:||See Loot below|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|Only the finest Cloudstones can be fashioned into Empyrean Seals so only the most meticulous experts can be employed to choose them. The Empyrean Geologist mice spend decades upon decades studying Cloudstones and as a result, have developed the ability to spot even the most minor of imperfections in the majestic crystalline structures. These talented mice are so dedicated to their work that they can often be found obsessively studying the Empyrean Seals even after they've been minted.|
|Mouse ID#: 1076|
- Physical – Very Effective
- Shadow – Very Effective
- Tactical – Very Effective
- Arcane – Very Effective
- Forgotten – Very Effective
- Hydro – Very Effective
- Draconic – Very Effective
- Law – Very Effective
- The Empyrean Geologist Mouse can only be encountered in a vault that has at least 3 Empyrean Seal Stowages active.
- The Empyrean Geologist Mouse's attraction is increased in a vault that has 4 Empyrean Seal Stowages active.
History and Trivia
- 10 August 2021: The Empyrean Geologist Mouse was released as part of the Empyrean Sky Palace expansion in Floating Islands.