|Mouse Group: Indigenous Mice|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||Any type||Other Requirements:||None|
Packet of Flour
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|When mice ran the farmers off this tract of land, the Farm Hands ransacked their crops... and quickly learned that if they wanted more, they would have to grow it themselves. Farm Hand mice mostly eat fresh, crunchy carrots and cabbage, but if someone were to come along with a handful of that cheesy food all the city slickers are munchin' on, well, they might just be obliged to eat it.|
|Mouse ID#: 228|
Cheese and Charm Preference
The Farmhand Mouse is attracted only to SUPER|brie+.
No Charms are required to attract the Farmhand Mouse.
Power Type Weaknesses
Hunters can encounter the Farmhand Mouse only in the Windmill location.
Attraction info and special event loot drops for the Farmhand Mouse can be found at the individual event location pages.
History and Trivia
- 30 June 2010: The Farmhand Mouse is introduced as part of the Windmill update.
- 25 January 2011: The Farmhand Mouse began to drop Flawed Orbs as loot.
- 25 June 2013: The Farmhand Mouse gained a vulnerability to Law power type traps, with the release of Varmint Valley.
- 25 March 2014: The Farmhand Mouse gained a vulnerability to Rift power type traps, with the introduction of the Rift Plane.
- 2 September 2014: The Farmhand Mouse began dropping Packets of Flour as loot.