|Mouse Group: Indigenous Mice|
|Location & Attraction Info|
|Required Power Types:||All types except Parental||Other Requirements:||??|
|Larry's Loot Lexicon:||MouseHunt Info Page||Image:||Image Link|
|This mouse thought that its lucky day had finally come around when it saw a giant wedge of cheese floating on the surface of a freezing lake, but unfortunately, that's where the Frozen Mouse's luck ended. Because it's surrounded in a shield of solid ice, the other mice give it all the dirtiest jobs to do. The Frozen Mouse's latest job is to sit on traps and catch the mechanisms as they spring, which makes it wish for the season of spring all the more.|
|Mouse ID#: 211|
- "Frozen" redirects here. For other uses, see Frozen (disambiguation).
Frozen mice have no specific preference for any kind of cheese.
History and Trivia
- The Frozen Mouse trapped in a block of ice reaching for cheese is a parody of a scene from the film Ice Age, where the character Scrat is shown trapped in a block of ice reaching for an acorn.
- Frozen Mice were released in Festive Comet on 22 December 2009 as part of The Great Winter Hunt '09, along with Toy and Frosty Snow mice. On the same date, they began to drop Eleven Coloured Lights in Festive Comet.
- On 24 December 2009, they appeared in Ronza's Traveling Shoppe along with Frosty Snow mice.
- On 5 January 2010, they were introduced in the Mountain.
- On 24 November 2010, Frozen Mice reappeared again in the Festive Comet for The Great Winter Hunt 2010 event.
- Frozen mice began dropping the Scalloped Pink Egg as loot, in the Mountain on 19 April 2011, for the Spring Egg Hunt 2011 event.